This confusing whirlwind of life that I live in has it's ups and downs. It's the way we handle it that is the true judge of character. Here are some things that I have learned recently.
If we take everything in stride it might not be so bad
Finding out who the people you can really turn to is one of the more challenging things I've ever come across
I've never appreciated family more than I have i these past few years
Contrary to popular belief, the grass isn't always greener
In the end, the main thing I have to rely on is that few things in life are certain but everything happens for a reason. Keeping my head up proves to be a daily challenge but God will never gve us anything that we can't handle.
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Way to start it off right. :) Looking forward to more insights. Love you Brother Bear!!
ReplyDeleteVery cool. I love you !
ReplyDelete